Summary: Safe and effective water-based intimate tightening gel
What Is ViaTight?
ViaTight is a specially designed vaginal tightening gel that naturally improves the elasticity of your vaginal wall and helps to streamline this. It can be applied directly to the vagina where it is absorbed through the epidermal layer of your skin .
The gel includes ingredients that have been used for many years to temporarily relieve the symptoms of menopause. Your vaginal tissues will become tighter and your vagina will feel narrower to you and your partner.
How Does ViaTight Work?
Almost all the ingredients in ViaTight cream have skin tightening and astringent qualities. As a result, ViaTight helps firm, tone, restore and tighten the vaginal walls as well as enhance vaginal suppleness, increase vaginal secretion and contract or tauten the vaginal channel.
Sencha Planze (a kind of green tea) is an important ingredient in ViaTight. Tannin in Sencha causes the astringent-like or contracting effect on the skin. After application to the skin, tannin has been shown to contract the muscle and skin tissue up to 30 to 50%. This occurs when the proteins from the mucous membrane come in contact with tannin and become tightly fixed.
Applying ViaTight once a day on the vagina and around the opening, therefore, eventually improves the elasticity of the vaginal walls and helps tighten them. Making the vagina slimmer, elastic and flexible, each time ViaTight is used, it helps you have sex like it is your first time.
ViaTight also includes the firming agent Hamaleis Virginiana. This active ingredient is contained in various cosmetic products because it promotes the streamlining of the skin. In cosmetics, causes Hamaleis Virginiana that the wrinkles disappear and the skin appear fresher and younger.
What Are the Ingredients?
- Aloe Vera
This is a tropical cactus-like succulent plant with healing, nourishing and astringent qualities. Its spiked long leaves contain a gel that is rich in nutrients like vitamins and minerals.
- Hamamelis Virginiana
This North American bush has interesting curative properties. The bark of its young stems and roots produce an astringent extract.
Algae helps firm the skin and the muscle fibre; it is rich in mineral enzymes that help stimulate healthy skin.
Grapefruit juice is beneficial for inner health. It promotes skin elasticity and flexibility.
This plant extract helps tighten the skin. It is also used in skin cosmetics.
- Sencha Planze
It has remarkable tightening and astringent qualities when applied externally on tissue and skin fibre. The bitter plant polyphenols tighten skin tissue up to 30-50% by shrinking the proteins in the membrane.
Other ingredients are glycerine, chamomilla, calendula, persea gratissima, oleyl erucate, carbomer, threithanolamine, methylchloroisothiazonlinone, allantoin and menthe pepritha oil.
Side Effects of ViaTight
There are no known side effects. However, if you suffer from any allergies, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using. We encourage you to read carefully before using the information leaflet.
ViaTight gel only offers a 7 day refund on unopened boxes but unfortunately there is no money back guarantee offered.
How Often Should You Use ViaTight?
Apply the cream with a fingertip on the vagina and around the opening once daily. This will help tighten the vaginal skin and immediately enjoy the firming effect. ViaTight does not stain and is completely safe for use with condoms.
- ViaTight effectively tightens your inner vaginal walls & improves elasticity
- ViaTight can help you enjoy a more fulfilling sex life as it contracts, firms & tightens your vaginal muscle tissue
- ViaTight improves natural vaginal lubrication during intercourse making sex more comfortable & pleasurable
- It is absorbed through the epidermal layer of your skin to aid increased vaginal contraction and to restore your natural skin structures and supports.
- ViaTight is safe and effective to use, because it’s water based, and is made from all natural ingredients. This means ViaTight will not cause any irritation or allergic reactions to either you or your partner.
ViaTight has been clinically proven to help regain up to 50% of your skin’s natural elasticity, when applied regularly. It helps your vaginal tissues to become tighter and your vagina will feel narrower to you and your partner, enhancing your sexual experience.
ViaTight also contains the well known skin tightening agent, Hamaleis Virginiana, which is used in a number of cosmetic products. Its skin boosting abilities help firm and tone skin to reduce wrinkles and increase your skin’s suppleness. Simply apply ViaTight once a day around the opening of the vagina to enjoy the firming effects.
ViaTight Coupons, Discounts and Vouchers
Use the coupon code RSSTB05 for a 5% discount. If you buy more than one item in an order, the coupon code will apply to the entire order. The voucher code expires on November 30th, 2011.
Is ViaTight Worth to Buy?
While it does contain some reasonably beneficial ingredients, ViaTight gel would not be recommended, mainly due to the fact that the manufacturer offers no form of money back guarantee. Because each of our bodies reacts differently to the ingredients and results will vary from person to person, it’s important to have a money back guarantee in case you didn’t feel the tightening sensation.
IntiVar has several advantages over ViaTight, such as:
- IntiVar contains Mirofirm and other unique active ingredients that are clinically tested to be effective.
- You’ll feel the instant tightening sensation within 15 minutes of applying – even after the first application!
- With a 100% money back guarantee, consumers of IntiVar can try the product for 60 entire days with an assured promise of results! In fact, if you do not experience the benefits in 60 days, Intivar will refund your money.
- Free worldwide shipping – Overall order cost of your renewal gel will be cheaper.
- Great Bonuses – For a limited time you can take advantage of the free months of supply.