Kegel exercises, also known as pelvic floor exercises, are vaginal tightening exercises that help you to make your vaginal muscles (also referred to as Kegel muscles) firm, strong and tight. These exercises consist of contracting and relaxing the pubococcygeus muscles of the pelvic floor.
These are generally done using an exerciser (pelvic tone device or pelvic toner) which is a device falls into a number of types:
- Barbells, vaginal cones and weights – the action of retaining the device internally is supposed to improve muscle tone
- Rubber resistance balls and indicators that provide a nominal resistance to squeeze against
- Progressive resistance vaginal exercisers – the only devices that meet all of Kegel’s criteria
This vagina tightening exercise is completely natural without the need for any vaginal surgery. Because Kegels take several weeks, even months to see results, combining them with vaginal tightening creams are a much better solution.
What’s the Need?
You might think why a woman needs a vaginal tightening exercise. Well, here are few points that may help you in knowing the benefits of vaginal tightening.
- Kegel exercises increase the blood flow into the vaginal muscles and enhances their grip and tone which improves the overall health of women’s reproductive system
- Vaginal tightening offers more friction and stimulation for better and more satisfactory sexual intercourse with extra pleasure in it
- Better sex enhances the confidence in a woman and improves her relationship
After pregnancy, the vaginal muscles become weak so these exercises help a great deal in strengthening them so that your sexual life is not affected. For better results you need to perform these exercises regularly.
Use of Vaginal Tightening Gels
The only drawback with Kegels is that it has to be practiced on a daily basis and result takes several weeks. Fortunately, vaginal tightening creams and gels are available that provide an instant tightening sensation. Not just strengthen the vaginal muscles, these creams also reduce vaginal dryness thereby providing a comfortable, pleasurable intercourse and helps to prevent bacterial and fungal infection, resulting in better overall vaginal hygiene and health.
Vaginal tightening gels like IntiVar are made up of all natural ingredients that are clinically tested to be effective. Women who have been using rejuvenation creams state that they achieve tighter vagina within minutes so that they could be confident along with their partner.
The vaginal tightening cream or gel is proven to deliver excellent results almost instantly compared to the Kegel exercises. Using Kegel exercises combined with tightening creams are a much better solution to improve the vaginal muscles.