The topic of vaginal tightening may seem a little unusual to some people, but actually many women are researching ways to bring back the youth in this sensitive area. Although there are surgical options available for vaginal reconstruction, natural, topical solutions seem to be very popular and sought after because of the risks, pain and long recovery time involved in such medical procedures.
Reasons for Looking Into Vaginal Tightening
There are many reasons why someone would be researching vaginal tightening:
- Many women would like to heighten or enhance their sex life. This is not only for themselves but for their partner too.
- Some ladies just want to bring a little bit of their youth back into their figure.
- Some women may develop health issues, which could make them interested in natural vaginal tightening as sex may have become unpleasant or even painful.
Regardless of the reasons for the interest in vaginal tightening, the very best approach is in all natural remedies.
All Natural Solutions
Although there are several products on the market that claim to help with vaginal tightening, vaginal creams or gels like IntiVar are the very best. IntiVar contains only natural ingredients that have been proven to help with vaginal tightening and making sex more pleasurable. The main ingredients in IntiVar are the secrets of its success:
- Mirofirm is a highly standardized and purified proprietary extract of Pueraria Mirifica. It tightens and firms the vaginal wall, eases vaginal dryness and improves natural lubrication.
- Quercus Infectoria (Oak Gall) extract, also known as Majakani in Malay language, is a natural ingredient that helps to increase the blood flow to the vaginal area. It has been used for centuries as a remedy for women to restore the elasticity of the uterine wall after childbirth.
- Natural Aloe and Vitamin E have been proven to greatly help with vaginal lubrication and elasticity.
- Panax Ginseng is used as a strong aphrodisiac as well as a natural aid against infection.
The difference in vaginal tightening surgery and using topical creams like IntiVar is that surgery only treats the symptoms, not the causes of a loose vagina. Additionally vaginal tightening isn’t always the only problem women are facing. Vaginal dryness is common in these instances and surgery offers nothing that will aid with this.
A vaginal rejuvenation gel attacks the cause of the problem and is effective in tightening the vagina and treating vaginal dryness as well as other issues such as a low libido. One of the most important benefits to using topical creams and gels like IntiVar is that they can be used safely in the privacy of your own home.
Discussing the topic of vaginal tightening may be uncomfortable for some women; however thanks to products like IntiVar, there is no need to suffer from these problems any longer.